A blog about "nothing"!

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

A Warning


I apologize in advance to my readers that you have to read this.  It is intended for two people, and those people only.  They know who they are, and unlike them, I’m not going to be sneaky and manipulative.  Just going to put it out there in a public forum and hopefully they will read it. 

To the person(s) who thinks it’s amusing to use and manipulate other people.  It isn’t.  It’s very hurtful.  You know what you did and who you did it to.  I had no idea what an awful, nasty, piece of work you were and neither did a lot of other people you were playing games with until we all started talking and comparing information.  You thought you had a lot of people fooled.  Well, the joke is on you now.  Did you really think I was that stupid and that I believed everything you said?
This post is here as a warning.  Stay away from me, my family and my friends.  That includes Twitter, Instagram, my blogs and any other form of social media where any of the aforementioned people may be.  If I find out you are contacting them or creating problems in any way whatsoever, I will not hesitate to contact your families as well as the authorities.  What one of you did is not only hurtful, but part of it was illegal.  I also know your real names as well as a lot of other personal information about you, and I will not hesitate in the least to go public with this information if you don’t stay away.  I don’t take what you did lightly and it is still very fresh in my mind.  I have an extensive file of information on you, and there are a lot of things I don’t think you want posted in a public manner.  Much of it hand fed to me from one of you about the other over a period of months.  Photos, screenshots, etc.  The irony of the whole situation is that not only were you lying to me and others in the group, but to each other.  I find that hilariously funny because now neither of you can trust each other.  Payback is a bitch, isn’t it?
I feel sorry for your families as well as your friends who you are also deceiving.  They don’t deserve this.  I know how they will feel when they learn the truth.  I used to think that at least one of you was a decent human being with some moral backbone, but over time, I learned that it wasn’t the truth.  I’ve met some twisted individuals in my lifetime, but the two of you take the cake. 
People like you make me sick.  My only hope is like others I’ve encountered like you, it will eventually be your undoing.  Karma is a bitch.  Or better yet, the stress will kill you.  At which point I will go dance on your grave.  And then pee on it.

No comments: