A blog about "nothing"!

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

On Hiatus...

Just wanted to take a second to let everyone know that I haven't stopped writing here.  I'm just taking a break.  The reasons are varied.  I'm out of ideas at the moment.  I have a lot going on.  And late last year the doll blog really took off for some unknown reason, but that's a good thing.  However, that means it takes up more of my time. 
 
I debated on just ending this blog, but I knew about the time I did that, I'd have some magnificent idea pop into my head and I'd be thinking "why did I do that?"  So, I decided the best thing to do would be to take some time off and get back to it at a later date.  And rather than leave everyone hanging, I thought it would just be nice to let anyone who reads it know that I'm not abandoning the blog, just taking a break.  There is nothing I hate more than blog abandonment.  It happens A LOT in blog land, and the readers are left hanging, wondering if there will ever be more, or did something tragic happen to the writer.  So rather than leave everyone scratching their heads, here it is.  I'm on a break and the blog is on hiatus.  In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger..."I'll be back!"

3 comments:

dan said...

Thanks for your words, Flo. Sometimes our lives take a different way but I hope you will start posting again one day!
A hug...

Flo said...

Thanks Dan! Hopefully I will get back to it over the summer, if not perhaps sooner.

dan said...

...and I will be here ready your new post!!