A blog about "nothing"!

Sunday, August 9, 2015

The best things I've ever bought from QVC

I've been a QVC shopper for a number of years, in fact, since not long after I got married.  I've bought a decent amount of stuff from them--I'm far from a QVC addict, but they've gotten their fair share of money from me.  Some things have been flops, most things have been good, but a few things have stood head and shoulders above the rest.  I'm going to share those 3 things with you so that you can try them too if you are interested.  Keep in mind, I'm getting NO compensation from QVC for this post, this is just me raving about 3 products I love!!!

3)  Hookless Shower Curtain  I'd seen them demonstrate how these worked many times, but it wasn't until I'd seen one up close in a hotel we stayed at that I decided to buy one.  WOW!  No more shower curtain hooks for this girl.  It goes on super easy, washes up nicely and wasn't anymore expensive than a traditional shower curtain.  Did I mention no more hooks?? LOL  I didn't keep much from my old bathroom when we remodeled, this was one of the few things that survived.  I need to order another.


2) Ninja Master Prep Pro and Drink Mixer  Another thing I'd watched them demonstrate a few times, hubby happened to be home one day when it was on and said "order it"!  Don't laugh, it was our Valentine's Day gift that year.  I LOVE it!  Great for making drinks, chopping veggies fine, I even make salsa with it.  I recommended it to a friend when she was wanting a new chopper and she loves hers too, she says she has "Ninja Power"!  I've seen these other places as well, but QVC had them first.
 
 
1) Emjoi Micro-Pedi Battery Operated Callous Remover  I have to give the hubby full credit for this find, he thought it looked neat, it was highly rated, and he wanted it, so I ordered it for him.  Of course, I had to try it out after he raved about it.  OMG, it is the best!  My feet never looked so good.  I ended up ordering one for myself so now we have "His and Hers".  As of this writing, this product has over 6300 reviews and over 6000 of those are 5 stars, you don't see that very often.  Worth every penny, I would buy it again in a heartbeat. 


That's it, my 3 favorite things from QVC!  If you happen to try any of these or already have them, I'd love to hear what you think about them.  Have a great day!

You can find these products at www.qvc.com  (in case you didn't already know!)

1 comment:

dan said...

Despite I often buy online, I have to confess I never bought on QVC...nice to know they also sell very good quality products!