A blog about "nothing"!

Monday, April 27, 2015

Photo of the week, April 27, 2015-the last one!

 
The magnolia bush outside of the building where I used to work.  Magnolia's don't typically do very well here, in the southern part of the US they are trees, here they are bushes, simply because it's just too cold.  In the time I worked there, I can't tell you how many times that the blossoms were ruined by cold, frost, or worse yet-snow!  They are so pretty though, even for the short time we get to enjoy them here.
 
This is the last photo of the week.  When I started this project, I told myself I would do it for a full year.  In all honesty, I wasn't sure I would keep it going, but I did!  I originally started it on Twitter, but didn't get much response so moved it to the blog.  It has been fun looking at some of these old photos, as well as going through all of my old files to see what I had and thinking "why did I take that?!"  It's far from the end of photos on the blog, there will always be pics here, but it's time to try some other stuff.  Thanks for putting up with me!
 
One thing I'm hoping to devote more time to is my "Cooking From Scratch" series, I got started and then other things sidetracked it.  I've got a number of yummy yet simple recipes to share, if all goes well I may be posting one later this week.  I just have to remind myself to take a photo of the finished product. :)

No comments: