A blog about "nothing"!

Friday, March 13, 2015

Spring Cleaning

The weather has been so nice the past few days, warmer, sunny and the snow is melting off.  We can actually see grass in our yard again!  Winter seemed to last forever and now we are being rewarded. 

I don't know about the rest of you, but for me, spring always gets me in the right mood for cleaning.  And boy does it need done around here.  Last year I didn't really do spring cleaning as such because we knew we were going to be remodeling the bathroom and I couldn't see the point in doing that all twice.  I didn't get my usual fall spruce up in either because we all of a sudden had several things we were dealing with.  So things are a bit messier than what I would normally like here.

I haven't taken a box of donation stuff to the thrift store for quite a while, so that's a priority.  I need to scrub the living room rug, that's on my list for next week.  And we are going to do some furniture "re-appropriating" as well as getting rid of a piece or two.  I've also started to list things on Ebay again, I had put that on the backburner when the weather was so terrible.  I always feel better after I've done these things, I feel in control of the clutter again. 

Now that the weather is getting better, what's on your "to-do" list?


1 comment:

dan said...

As you know, I have to move house before long.So that is my Spring project this year!!