A blog about "nothing"!

Monday, March 23, 2015

Photo of the Week, March 23, 2015

Several years ago on a trip to New York City, we decided to visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art.  I loved it and one of these days I want to go back.  So much beautiful artwork to see in all sorts of mediums.  I was especially taken by the display of Tiffany glass, particularly the windows.  This one was probably my favorite.  The title is "Autumn Landscape" and it is huge, measuring 11 feet by just over 8 feet.  I could have stood there and looked at it all day.

For more info on this piece: http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/works-of-art/25.173a-o

1 comment:

dan said...

Visiting the Metropolitan Museum of Arts is at the top of my wish list, and maybe, one day , I will fly to New York ....
that window is really gorgeous!!