A blog about "nothing"!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Photo of the Week, March 17, 2015

Yeah, the photo of the week is a day late, but for good reason.  Saturday we went to the Pittsburgh Penguins game.  I didn't take my camera with me, good thing the hubby had his cell phone along.  I was so excited when the team skated out in their practice jerseys--green, complete with Irish flags on the sleeve and Gaelic names!!  My husband was really confused at first, he was trying to figure out what was going on LOL!

If you would like to read more about it, there is a really neat article:
http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=758069&cmpid=pit-twt-penguins

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

1 comment:

dan said...

I only saw a match of hockey in my life ( and it was some years ago ) but it was really exciting!!!