A blog about "nothing"!

Friday, January 30, 2015

Things that pop into your head...

I don't know why, but as I was reading something online, I remembered a trivet that my mother used to have.  It hung in the kitchen for years until one day she finally decided to get rid of it.  I can't remember if she ever used it as an actual trivet, I think she just liked the saying on it.  Out of curiosity, I started searching on the internet to see if I could find one like it. It didn't take long before I did:


The saying always cracked me up, I remember her explaining it to me one time when I was a kid.  Hers looked just like this one too.  Funny the things you remember!

Have a great weekend!

In case you're curious, I found it here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/RetroPickins?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments: