A blog about "nothing"!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Photo of the Week, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year!  You're being watched!!!  This is a photo of a cat we used to have named Little Guy.  She used to love sitting in the front window, watching birds and whatever else wandered into our yard.  She frequently peered out at us like this. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.  I have to laugh, my last post I had said I was on a break.  Talk about predicting the future.  That very afternoon I noticed a scratchy throat, a little sore.  Over the next few days I had the worst sore throat I've ever had in my entire life.  Then it turned into nasal congestion of epic proportions, then in to my throat, and I spent the entire holiday season coughing my head off.  I felt so lousy that our Thanksgiving celebration was postponed from Thursday until Sunday.  It's almost gone now, I'm almost afraid to even say that for fear of jinxing myself, I've never had anything hang on quite like that.  Apparently it is now reaching epidemic proportions here in the US, news reports say the flu virus that they gave the inoculations for this year mutated and now no one is protected.  Needless to say, I didn't get much done that I had planned for the holiday, it was definitely a "wing it and hope for the best" season.

Anyhow-hope this post finds everyone in good health or at least getting better if you've been sick.  2014 was a challenge for so many people I know in so many ways, so I'm wishing everyone a wonderful 2015 full of good things. 

1 comment:

dan said...

Happy New Year, Flo! Your beautiful and funny photo has made me smiling! Cats are good observerver guys!!

I am glad to read that now you are recovering, but...what a pity you has not been healty at Christmas time!