A blog about "nothing"!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Photo of the Week-January 12, 2015

Here is Miss Laney at about 5 months, she was such a cute puppy!  She looks like she's smiling, doesn't she?  That was such a horrible winter, and she was a champ when it came to house breaking, poor thing got lost in the snow it was so deep.  She certainly grew in to a beautiful dog and she makes us laugh all the time, she's a natural born comedian.  I'm always amazed at how dark some of her hair turned when I look at her puppy pics.

I hope all of you are safe and warm, the past week has been a challenge for so many people due to bad weather.  As much as I hate to say it, I'd rather have snow than frigid temperatures.  I think ours are finally over with, I sure hope so.  I think every joint in my body was aching before it was over with.  I'm ready for spring!

1 comment:

dan said...

Welcome back, dear!! Very cute baby today! Of course she is smiling...so happy to have a dear mom like you!!