A blog about "nothing"!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Photo(s) of the Week, November 24, 2014-and taking a break!


One thing I really miss about our old house is putting up bird feeders.  Sure, we could put them up here, but the neighbor behind us feeds squirrels.  When they are done eating at her house, they like to come empty our feeders.  Uh, I don't think so!  Nevermind.  I do remember seeing a feeder for sale that flings the squirrels when they get on it, that could be rather entertaining...

I'm taking a break from writing on this blog for a couple of weeks for a number of reasons.  First off, we've had several family issues come up that have left us kind of reeling.  As a result, we are way behind on getting ready for the holidays.  Then when I went to look for photos to share for December, I realized I didn't have anything!  I don't take many photos in December and what I do take is mostly family events.  On that note, I guess I will see you after the new year. 
So...Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

dan said...

Hi Flo! As I am feeling very better I can concentrate my attention on surfing ( not a really easy task until now!)
I love your delightful photos of birds!!
Hope to see you soon on the web, best wishes for
Christmas and the New Year!
p.s.
and of course many thanks for your kind comment on my blog!

dan said...

Here again to wish you a sweet, Happy Christmas!

Sue @ A Colourful Canvas said...

Happy New Year Flo! Hope things are settling down family wise. Looking forward to future newsy little posts from you! xo