A blog about "nothing"!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Yay!

Some of you may remember last summer when I was "Bummed" because I'd broken my tape measure.  It looked like this:
I've been looking for a replacement ever since.  Not too long ago I needed to go to Home Depot to pick up a few things and I decided it was time to look again...

TADA!!!
 
I was so excited!  I could care less that it's a keychain, I just like having one that is small to carry in my purse.  It's definitely an improvement over the larger one I had been using, it tended to weigh things down if I had it with me.  I can't tell you how many times since I broke my old one that I've been somewhere and went to get it out of my purse, and it wasn't there.      :( 
 
It is the same length, just a little wider.  That's okay, I have noticed it tends to stay in place better because of that which is important when you are trying to measure something by yourself.  And, it was only $4!  They had another one that was some sort of generic, it was $1, but it definitely didn't feel as sturdy as this one.  I'm actually thinking of going and picking up another one so I can always have one in my purse, plus it would be a backup in case one of them breaks.  Thank you Home Depot!!!  You made my week.  

1 comment:

dan said...

Your mini tape measure is cute! And you has been a wise girl in buying an extra one...just in case!