A blog about "nothing"!

Monday, October 27, 2014

Photo of the Week, October 27, 2014

As I was looking through my pictures I realized that I don't have much in regards to Halloween which is surprising because I love the colors and decorations that go with it.  However, if there is one place who knows how to decorate for ANY holiday better than anyone else, it's Disneyworld.  We were there a couple of years ago in October and it was really impressive.  We had been there prior to that for Christmas and it was just amazing, and they pull out almost as many stops for Halloween.  All of the parks are decked out to some extent, but my favorite is The Magic Kingdom.   All of the lamp posts on Main Street were decorated like this, almost made me want to run home and decorate the lamp post we had at the time just like it!

1 comment:

dan said...

Harry Halloween, dear!