1. Let’s not forget that Tom Branson was the chauffeur to begin with-and Irish and a rebel. And so are his friends!
2. Violet is back to her usual stuff with Isobel. Isobel is just smarter this time.
3. Lady Edith starts the season out as her usual sad sack self and it just goes downhill from there. Just remember-books are for reading, not throwing.
4. Mr. Moseley was born a few years too soon for “Just For Men”, ooops
5. Uh, I think it’s time they get a puppy, if you do the math, Isis is at least 12 years old. Being a Labrador retriever she’s ancient. Sibbie and George would have a blast with a puppy. Come on Lord Grantham, you bad grandfather you!
6. Mr. Carson still needs a Xanax
7. Mrs. Hughes is still the voice of reason
8. Go Daisy! Don’t let the others get you down. Would like to see her strike up a friendship with Miss Bunting.
9. Oh no Jimmy, that was NOT a good idea
10. And last but not least-Thomas, OH THOMAS! The Thomas I know and love is back and with a vengeance. Just the way it should be. Yay!