A blog about "nothing"!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Photo of the Week, July 28, 2014

Another photo from our 2009 trip to Ireland:
This particular trip we concentrated on the Western area of Ireland.  This photo was taken in the area of the Dingle Peninsula.  I just love Ireland and the Dingle Peninsula is probably in my top 5 areas that we've been to, it is just gorgeous.  Only one problem-tons of fuscia plants growing, they grow like hedgerows there.  I'm HIGHLY allergic to them, didn't even think about it until my eyes started itching and swelling up.  I spent our drive out of the Dingle area with my eyes closed, thank heavens I got quite a few photos before that.  Ooops!!!

2 comments:

Sue @ A Colourful Canvas said...

Love the photo Flo, and it's too bad about the fuchsia giving your allergies. My Grandad used to grow fuchsias and do think of them fondly. Keep calm and carry on with all that cleaning you're doing

dan said...

I have never been in Ireland but I am sure it is a very nice place to visit... what a pity you had problems with allergy!