A blog about "nothing"!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Photo of the week, new ventures ahead and nuttiness!

It's been a bit nutty around here this week.  Our air conditioning died :(  Normally this wouldn't be a huge tragedy, but it's been warm and it has rained a ton--one day our area got 4 inches in 24 hours.  Needless to say, it's been a bit like a tropical rainforest around here, and I've spent most of my week just trying to stay cool.  Today it's supposed to be replaced, I can't wait. 

I've been working on some new ideas for my American Girl diorama which has led me to an even bigger idea--starting another blog.  It's still in the works, but I will be sure to post about it here once I have it up and running.  It will be doll themed with (hopefully) some DIY stuff.  I just need to get some time and a cool house so I can concentrate.  I won't be getting rid of this blog, just working on a second.  Yeah, I'm nuts.

Lastly, I've decided to bring my "Photo of the Week" posts to the blog as well as on Twitter. 
This little guy used to hang out on my in-laws deck, my mother-in-law would buy stale peanuts to feed him.  So cute--yet so destructive if they get in to the wrong place!

Have a great weekend, it's almost here!

1 comment:

dan said...

The squirrel is a beauty! And you took a wonderful photo!!
A new blog? I can't wait to glance...