A blog about "nothing"!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Little Project

My big project that I promised I would reveal this week has been postponed to next week.  I got a little bit side tracked due to some unexpected "stuff and things".   First, I battled a nasty headache two days last week and one day this week.  Not fun, it's the result of a shoulder/neck injury from way back when and I think all this nasty weather we've been having caused a flare up.  It's under control now.  Second, my laptop became very sick over the weekend, so sick that I had to go buy a new one.  I did manage to get it to come on long enough to get my data off it (hallelujah!) but it is now in the unreliable category.  I now realize too with a newer laptop, just how ugly my banner is on here, so apologies to everyone who cringes when they see it--I promise I will be changing that soon. 

Anyhow, I did have a small project that I wanted to do, so I thought I would share that with you instead.  A friend of mine challenged a group of us to start making cards, our first challenge was a card made entirely out of scraps, the next was a valentine card, then a birthday card and this time around is a wedding card.  The timing couldn't have been better on the wedding card, I have a wedding coming up this spring.  I had done several of these cards a while ago but used them all up. I liked the design a lot, so I thought I would do it again, but make one in the colors for the wedding:


Here's the valentine card, it's for the hubby:
Just in case you are trying to figure out the inside, it has to do with the tv show "The Big Bang Theory"! (we are big fans)

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment:

dan said...

You have done the sweetiest cards! I like very much the first one which looks perfectly done, and the second one is adorable too...
p.s.
I hope you are better now...and have enjoyed a nice st. Valentine's day!