A blog about "nothing"!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Winter.............blech.................

We had an early start to winter and it isn't giving up--we are under yet another winter storm warning for the weekend.  I'm just hopeful this isn't like other years when it started early and went on and on and on--clear in to April!  I came across this on Pinterest, and it pretty much sums up how I feel about now:

We woke up to 7 degrees Fahrenheit a few mornings ago (for those of you not in the US, that's -13 Celsius!).  YUCK!  It's supposed to be cold overnight again after the weekend.  Some areas are going to get some serious snow before the weekend is out too, luckily we aren't in that area.  Something to be thankful for.

Stay warm my friends!  Have a great weekend. 

1 comment:

dan said...

The more I get old the less I can stand cold weather, and 7°F is a very low temperature! I hope it will be a bit higher soon ! In the meantime layers of wollen sweaters could help...
And many thanks for translating F into Celsius !!