A blog about "nothing"!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Winter Wonderland

We got dumped on overnight, they are saying about 10 inches.  I feel sorry for anyone trying to get anywhere for the Thanksgiving holiday, it's turning in to a "Planes Trains and Automobiles" scenario up and down the eastern seaboard.  I'm glad I don't have to be out in it!
The house across the street last night
 
Some of the utility lines are so loaded with snow they look like ribbon!
The tree in our front yard--the same one I shared the picture of when it was in bloom.

Some pictures of our back yard and the neighbors behind us.
 
Drive carefully if you are in an area affected by this band of storms!


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

First snow is always so pretty! Glad you're safe and warm inside tho.

dan said...

What a wonderful landscape!! Yes, I know, snow brings you some problems, but. . . what a magic picture of the world!!