A blog about "nothing"!

Friday, November 8, 2013

My Take: Downton Abbey, S4, E7 (No spoilers!)

This episode had a lot going on, I'm sure leading up to the next episode which is the last for the season (not counting the Christmas episode).  Some crazy stuff going on for sure!  Should be an interesting finale if they address all the things that started over the last few episodes.

1)  "I've been married, I know everything!"

2)  Be careful Moseley, be very, very careful.

3)  "You're quite the plotter when you want to be."

4)  I really don't like the clothes from the 20's, especially the shoes--blech!

5)  Mud.   Lots and lots of mud.

6)  Mrs. Hughes--you go girl!!!

7)  Not enough of Thomas this episode (or the whole season for that matter).  I'm sure Rob James-Collier and Hugh Bonneville wondered why they showed up for work for this episode.

Till next time......................

No comments: