This season has been a bit of a roller coaster ride, one episode dull as heck, the next almost too much going on. This episode had a lot going on in it, but not so much that you couldn't process it, and I'm sure a lot of it leading up to cliffhangers for the end of the season. So far it's my favorite episode this season though, and one scene in particular I absolutely loved--Tom, Mary and Isobel, remembering their late spouses and talking about love.
1) Tom and Mary should end up together (even though both actors have denied this happening).
2) Well played Mrs. Hughes, well played!
3) "Only stupid people are fool hearty."
4) Awww Daisy :(
5) Sometimes it really does pay to know the right people.
6) Edith--karma's a bitch, isn't it?!?!?!
7) Get Carson the Xanax--NOW!
8) Rose really is a slut. Or a tease. Or a tart. Take your pick.