A blog about "nothing"!

Monday, October 21, 2013

My Take: Downton Abbey, S4, E5 (No Spoilers!)

This was an unusual episode, new characters introduced that I think will be around for a bit and a secret revealed that has major repercussions.  Some out of character behavior.  And some other dangling question marks that will hopefully be answered over the next several episodes and not just forgotten.  Hmmmm............

1) Mrs. Patmore really does not like new fangled things.

2)  "I made it up.  I thought it was rather good!"

3)  What is Thomas up to now?

4)  It sucks to be Bates.

5)  Rose is a waste of air time, send her back to Scotland.

6)  Carson!!!  That was just mean!!!!

Til next week.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I need to get in on this show, I have a few friends that watch it and are hooked. :)