A blog about "nothing"!

Monday, September 2, 2013

WHAT?!?!?!

Mom:  I have some bad news.......

Laney:  What?  They quit making People Crackers?

Mom:  No, I'm going back to work......

Laney:  WHAT?!?!?!

Mom:  It's only for a few weeks, and it will only be part time.  I'm doing it to help out a friend.

Laney:  But..........(whimper) that means I'll be stuck in my crate all day again....

Mom:  Not ALL day, just part of the day.

Laney:  I don't like this.

Mom:  But think of all the extra treats and trips to Dairy Queen we can make with the extra money!

Laney:  Well, I suppose.  But I still don't like it.  I'm going to miss you (sniff, sniff)

Mom:  I'm going to miss you too.  But it's only for a few weeks, we will be back to normal before you know it.

Laney:  Okay...............I guess.



3 comments:

Dawn said...

I hope your first day went OK!!

dan said...

Poor little Laney...she will miss you indeed!

JoKnows said...

I work from home now, so I get it. My dog is very used to me. I'm not sure how she would do if I left the house for work again!