A blog about "nothing"!

Friday, June 28, 2013

It's Friday!

Wendy over at Young Heart has started doing this every Friday and has invited her readers to "play" along as well, so I thought I would give it a try! 

Top 3 goals for the up-coming week:
1.  Eat More Fruit!
2.  List more stuff on Ebay
3.  Go to the farmers market on Wednesday (which will help with #1)

 
 
Current earworm:
Mirror-Justin Timberlake

Last movie watched (thumbs up or down?):
This is pathetic but we haven't been to the movies in ages and now that we don't have cable, I don't catch myself watching them either--I don't remember the last movie I watched!!!!! 

Noteworthy book /blog /magazine article /etc read:
Brittany (the author) is currently hiking the Pacific Crest Trail and I have to admit I'm a bit envious, but thanks to her regular posts of her journey, I am living vicariously through her. 

Product to try:
I don't know, I haven't really seen anything lately that catches my eye.

Topping my wish list:
A new Aran sweater from Blarney.com for fall.

Something quotable:
“I believe when life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...and try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.”  --Ron White
 
Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

LOL @ the Ron White quote!

I'm starting to look for stuff for fall, too. :) Enjoy the farmers market and thank you for linking up!

dan said...

Nice post! And amusing quotation...I think I just have to find someone with a vodka...( Since I am the one who has lemon! )

Her Preppiness said...

Hope u had a great weekend