A blog about "nothing"!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Tis the season.........

Yard sale season--whoo hoo!!!  I have so missed going to yard sales, because of my work schedule it was difficult for me to go to them.  Most of them where we used to live were always started on a Thursday or Friday and by the time Saturday rolled around, they were pretty well picked over.  Lee noticed one last Friday on his way to the bank, darn him, he didn't call me!  There are several in the area that start tomorrow, definitely want to check one or two of them out.  Yesterday I went to an estate sale, that was kind of a waste of time, most of it was junk and overpriced to boot.  I did find a blue canning jar, but that was it.  There is one that starts this morning about 15 minutes away, I am still debating on if I want to venture out in the cold and rain to check it out.  Might be worth it since no one else will want to go out in this weather beside the die-hards.

Do you have a system for going to yard sales?  Do you limit yourself to so many a month?  Purchase only things that you are looking for? 

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: