A blog about "nothing"!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Almost there........

Wow, tomorrow is Christmas eve.........that sure got here in a hurry.  I've been busy the past week getting as much ready as I can.  Today I broke down and really cleaned my refrigerator, not just tossing stuff but actually giving it a good scrubbing with warm soapy water.  It really needed it, and now I have space for all the food (and leftovers) of the coming days. 

It sure smells good in here right now, I have a pork roast cooking to make pulled BBQ pork for Christmas day dinner, and tonight I am going to be making the starts to a few things that I can finish tomorrow.  I am hosting both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinners, so I am trying to be as prepared as possible.  I'm just hoping I don't have too many leftovers!

So, happy holidays, Merry Christmas and all that jazz!  Oh, and Happy Festivus!  Hubby and I are going out for Chinese for our official Festivus celebration :)

Laney says Merry Christmas too! 

No comments: