A blog about "nothing"!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Latest Project

I've been working on all sorts of things lately, but my big project was a camera bag that didn't look like a camera bag. After doing a lot of research and looking at other ones on the internet, I finally came up with what I wanted. Ta Da!

Photobucket

I was excited to find a brown and pink themed fabric, I've been wanting to make something in that color scheme for a while now. The bag is large, but since I lined it with quilt batting, it is lightweight and has lots of room for some extras.

Here is what is looks like on the inside. I also made an insert that actually holds my camera and a lens or flash. The insert is removable so the bag can be carried as just a tote when needed.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Gwen said...

You're so clever and brave! I would say I was going to do that, but not sure if I'd ever follow through. The batting would drive me batty! LOL