A blog about "nothing"!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

Ah, another holiday in America--or at least you would think so. I deliberately avoided the grocery store today and even postponed a trip to Costco because I knew it would be crazy busy. All because of a football game.

Yes, I live in Steeler country, with a basement family room somewhat adorned with Steeler stuff. My sister and I were talking a few days ago and this one almost seems boring. I would love to see them win just to set a record that will be a while before it is broke. And the boost to the economy in the area is a huge help, especially in these bad economic times. But I will be glad when it is over with for a lot of reasons. The main one being that it means spring is hopefully not too far off!!!!

In honor of the day, I decided to share a couple of pics from Laney's first SuperBowl when she was a puppy. I'm not sure what I did with her scarf, but it probably wouldn't fit her anyways. GO STEELERS!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

No comments: