A blog about "nothing"!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ways to Annoy a Puppy

This past week has been a trying one to say the least. We've had snow out the wazoo, and the temperatures have been unbelievably cold. It's finally getting back to normal (or at least close) but with all this white stuff on the ground, one tends to get a really bad case of cabin fever.

Poor Laney, she unfortunately is stuck in the house with us and has been our subject of entertainment for the week. First we glued her ears so she looks more like a sheltie than a fox. She was really a good sport about it, but a week later I need to do it again as they've started to come undone and I have a feeling this is going to be an ongoing thing as she is teething like crazy, losing two of those big teeth in the back just yesterday. Here's a cute pic of her right after the ear gluing:
Photobucket

When we did get a break in the weather, Lee and I managed to get somewhere for lunch last weekend. We got to the restaurant a little too early and needed to kill some time, so we headed to the nearby pet supply place where I found these adorable little PJ's for Laney, and I thought they were perfect since they had little sheep all over them. However, from the look on her face, I would say that she didn't agree with me :
Photobucket
She forgave me enough to sit with me for this picture yesterday. I guess she's a good sport afterall. Until later today when I glue her ears again.

Photobucket

No comments: