A blog about "nothing"!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snow EVERYWHERE!!

It's me, Laney again. This time I asked nicely and mom said that I could post so I could show you the pictures she took of me in the snow. We got another 6 inches last night so now I can't get through it at all without help.

Here is dad and I after I did my business. He was nice enough to dig me out a path to get to the poo zone. At the rate it is snowing, he is going to have to dig it out again or no one is going to get to it:
Photobucket

Mom said she wanted a picture of me in the snow, so dad THREW me in to the snowpile!!! I had it up my nose and all over me. Darn him anyhow!
Photobucket

Photobucket
After I got myself all cleaned off, dad and I posed for a picture.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Josh and Jess said...

Oh poor little Laney, you were up to your shoulders in snow :) Looks like you'v enjoyed it tho!!!