A blog about "nothing"!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Two Cents!

Hi, it's me, Laney! When Mama wasn't looking, I decided to take over her computer and post my own stuff on her blog. She hasn't had a whole lot of time to do much on the computer because I keep her busy, but when she does use it, I pay VERY close attention and see, I learned how to use it.

Yesterday she made a big deal out of the fact that I'm 5 months old and she took a whole bunch of pictures of me. I don't mind posing, but by the time it was over with, all I could see were stars. Here are a couple of my personal favorites:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been hearing her say something about taking me to puppy skool--I wonder what that is? And that she is going to work on teaching me to sit. And something about gluing my ears? My ears are on my head and I haven't lost them anywhere, so I don't quite understand why she wants to glue my ears.

Yesterday it snowed really, really hard here, Dad said something about 12 - 14 inches. All I know is that it's almost as tall as I am and I can jump in these big piles of it and get completely covered. It's a lot of fun until it gets stuck in my hair--owieeee!!! Thank heavens it melts and then I'm fine. Maybe mom can take some pictures of me playing in it today so I can share those with everyone?!

Uh oh, I think I'd better go, I think I hear her coming and I don't want to get caught. I'll write more later. Now to figure out a way to lay a hint about those snow pictures...............

1 comment:

Josh and Jess said...

Hi Laney, Josh and Jess here! See - blogging is not so hard now, is it? ;o) We got the hang of it pretty quick, too. Don't worry too much about the skool thing and ear gluing. We went through it all ourselves only half a year ago. From experience we can say that these things mean fun, cuddles and plenty of treats!!!

See you later, Josh and Jess