A blog about "nothing"!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Enough of this white stuff!!!

Laney here! It's been a yucky week here. Mama and Dad aren't feeling well this week and then to make things even worse, more of that white stuff has come down this week--LOTS more. I used to think it was fun to play in, but now it just gets stuck on my paws and it hurts. Dad always feels bad for me and holds my paws in his hands to try and warm them up, but they are still cold. What happened to that green stuff that used to be on the ground? Will I ever see it again?

I'm working hard on learning sit, just when I think I have it down, I get distracted and forget. I promise I'll try harder.

Over at Joss and Jess's blog, they posted cute pictures of them sleeping and then challenged all their doggy buddies to post their sleeping pictures. Since I'm very careful to never let Mama and Dad catch me sleeping, they don't have any pictures like that, but here's one of me very tired in bed with Dad, and I have control of the remote!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Irish Hill Shelties said...

Hi Your very cute I know winter is endless this year where is SPRING??? Flowers, grass,birds, warm breezes.

Josh and Jess said...

Wow! Laney is growing so fast... she looks bigger every day. We love the pictures of her up to her shoulders in snow :)