A blog about "nothing"!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

What's In A Name.............

I've been debating on starting a blog for some time now. I had the basic misgivings about it-- What would I write about? Would anyone read it? Would I have time to mess with it? But the big ? I had was "what would I call it?" I thought several times about different names, and then I thought I would try out some of my favorite sayings. Of course, there's "This Has Disaster Written All Over It", a favorite Seinfeld line, which led to even more Seinfeldisms ("YADA, YADA, YADA", "I Don't Want To Be a Pirate") but none of them seemed to work. Finally, "More Fun Than Humans Should Be Allowed To Have" popped in to my head. For those of you who don't know where this originated, it's something that Dave Letterman used to say years ago on one of his earlier incarnations of his talk show. A guy I worked with used to say it all the time when we were bored out of our minds, and it just fits so many situations.

So, here it is. I hope I don't bore you to death and find you saying this. And I hope I have enough subjects to write about to keep up with this, and not let it stagnate. Everyone has to start somewhere though, this is it!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yay! Glad to see you blogging, Flo. I'm about to do some updates to mine, but wanted to see who had updated from SC. Post your gorgeous photos and THEY WILL COME! :)